question

Vascular Access On Demand avatar image
Vascular Access On Demand asked ·

Invalid resource owner credentials in Production

I have moved my app into production and am now getting the subject error. Since it is in production, I am using the main account's password, not the sandbox one. My config is:

{"RINGCENTRAL_CLIENTID":"Rwy3VDRaS2qvDvkmtgsGaw","RINGCENTRAL_CLIENTSECRET":"wdRJHQbQR8GfKR_xxxxxx","RINGCENTRAL_SERVER":"https://platform.ringcentral.com","RINGCENTRAL_USERNAME":"+1513794xxxx","RINGCENTRAL_EXTENSION":"101","RINGCENTRAL_PASSWORD":"<YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD>"}

I can log into the admin portal so I know the password is correct. Am I missing something?

credentials
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·

First of all, don't reveal both app client id and client secret in public (I deleted part of it). Treat the secret as a sensitive information.

Having a look at your account, you have only one user in the production and the user extension number is 0. So why you login with "101"? That was the reason you could not login.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Vascular Access On Demand avatar image
Vascular Access On Demand answered ·

Thanks for looking out after me! I put 101 because that's what was in the JSON download. As you indicated, 0 worked.

Thanks!

Floyd

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.