Question

how to connect an app to ringcentral in dotnet

I followed the example given for read calllog on developer guide(https://developers.ringcentral.com/guide/voice/call-log/reading-call-log#c#) in dotnet environment. I downloaded the RingCentral package from nuget. But, I am getting below errors and can't proceed. Below errors are coming at read_user_calllog().Wait();

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.TokenInfo' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.ExtensionCallLogResponse' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.RestClient' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

Do u have any example to follow or know how to solve this issue?

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Before I can help you. Can you edit and clean up your question title and description. It is so messy.

@Phong Vu

I am sorry. I don't know how this got repeated. I can't even edit it. Let me post it here again.

Subject: how to connect an app to ringcentral in dotnet

I followed the example given for read calllog on developer guide(https://developers.ringcentral.com/guide/voice/call-log/reading-call-log#c#) in dotnet environment. I downloaded the RingCentral package from nuget. But, I am getting below errors and can't proceed. Below errors are coming at read_user_calllog().Wait();

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.TokenInfo' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.ExtensionCallLogResponse' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'RingCentral.RestClient' from assembly 'RingCentral, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.'

Do u have any example to follow or know how to solve this issue?

Userlevel 1

So you could login? Can you double check by print out the access token?

await rcsdk.Authorize(RINGCENTRAL_USERNAME, RINGCENTRAL_EXTENSION, RINGCENTRAL_PASSWORD);
Console.WriteLine(JsonConvert.SerializeObject(rcsdk.token)

Experincing a similar issue with the token end point - null response. Please advise