Question

RingCentral integration with Salesforce Lightning

• 17 May 2016
  • 8 replies

Feature Request - RingCentral integration with Salesforce Lightning

When will this be available? Is there a timeframe?

8 replies

There is not a timeline for an integration with Salesforce Lightning at this time.
This is high on my list of wants. 
Any update on timeline?
Any updates on this? We are going live with lightning soon as I imagine many Salesforce customers will be and without this we will be forced to switch to something else. 
Is there still no time table for this?  Our users user both RingCentral and SalesForce extensively and we would really like to be able to use the Lighting UI and its beneftis.

Thanks
Hey, Erik. 

I'm using Tenfold to integrate RingCentral and our CRM, but I saw that it works with Salesforce Lightning UI + RingCentral, as well. Here's a snippet for your reference:

Hello Paul, Erik

RingCentral's official Salesforce App is now available in AppExchange.  It supports both Lightning and Classic in one single package

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EORsjUAH 
Thanks for the update, Jitender Kumar! Already finished watching the demo, will check out the reviews by the end of the week, it's been pretty busy.
Support is telling me it doesn't work for Lightning and to use classic. No information when and if it will get fixed. Any more information from the past four months? All feedback pro and con welcome.