question

Gerrod Mozeik avatar image
Gerrod Mozeik asked Phong Vu commented

High Volume SMS reports

Hello, we signed up for High Volume SMS using a RingCentral number. Used the web app to send a bulk message to several thousand recipients. Now I'm trying to download a report on the campaign using the button in the web app but it just spins indefinitely with no report generated. Is there a way for me to extract data on messages successfully delivered or failed? I also am looking to report on any numbers that elected to opt out of future texts.

sms and text messaging
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Just want to follow up on this. Could you download the campaign detailed report?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu edited

Can you post this to the Feedback channel from the app? I will reach out to you from there.

For getting opted-out numbers. Open the Settings page and select the "Opted-out Numbers" option

screen-shot-2021-05-19-at-33327-pm.png

Thanks

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Gerrod Mozeik avatar image
Gerrod Mozeik answered Phong Vu commented

Thanks for the reply, Phong. All of the sudden this morning I was able to download the report. I was also able to view opt-outs where you suggested. I'm all set now.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Great! Do you know that you can implement a webhook in your server to receive campaign reports programmatically. Click the "Setup Webhook" to see how to set it up.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys