question

Wouter Op de Beeck avatar image
Wouter Op de Beeck asked Sari Conter answered

How to sync google calendar with events calendar in RingCentral?

Hi,

I am using the free RingCentral Video Pro plan. And I would like to sync my google calendar with the events calendar in RingCentral but I cannot find how.

When I connect my google Calendar, all events in my google calendar show up as video meetings but the events calendar stays empty.

Is there a way to sync an already existing google calendar with the events calendar in RingCentral?

Thanks

BR

Wouter

integrations
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Wouter Op de Beeck avatar image Wouter Op de Beeck commented ·

Hi,

Thanks for the fast answer, but it's not quite what I am looking for.

My google calendar events show up in ringCentral meetings but I would like them to show up in the events tab in RingCentral and there nothing is showing. I added a screenshot of the desktop app (I am using this in dutch)

I hope this helps to clarify what I am struggling with.

BR

Wouter

1623772708933.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1623772708933.png (115.6 KiB)
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Wouter Op de Beeck commented ·

Hi Wouter, this is not an option in the RingCentral App. Schedules will only show up in Video Meetings..

1 Like 1 ·
Jeremy Braacx avatar image Jeremy Braacx mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

I would love to be able to see my Team Events from RingCentral in my Google Calendar (not vice versa). This used to be possible. Is this something that is being worked on for the new unified app?

2 Likes 2 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

Sari Conter avatar image
Sari Conter answered

Kind of disappointing to see this has yet to change- I'm also having a similar issue right now...

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app