News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Logitech Headset not working on Phone App
Tags: hardware
Dec 19, 2018 at 12:48pm   •   8 replies  •  0 likes
cockerill
My Logitech headset microphone is not working for the phone app.

has anyone had this happen before?
on Dec 19, 2018 at 1:04pm   •  0 likes
2287 USA based users, 28 different sites,  3800 DID lines - all Polycom VVX500 phones

2018-12-19 You are welcome to follow our Bluetooth Issue tracking with RingCentral Mobile and Desktop App here 

http://ringcentraladminusersgroup.org/faq/headsets.html

on Dec 19, 2018 at 12:59pm   •  0 likes
It shows that everything works, and then when I go into the settings, it is picking up sounds, and then when I make a call I can't hear anything, and when I go back to the setting, it can't hear the sounds again. 
on Jul 15, 2021 at 2:37pm   •  0 likes

My H800 Logitech headset works fine BUT the Headset controls don't work even if I select it in settings???

on Jul 16, 2021 at 7:53am   •  0 likes

Hi @caroline-hardenbergh, kindly coordinate this with Tech Support. You can open a case at https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html?language=en_US.

on Dec 19, 2018 at 12:54pm   •  0 likes
It is not a bluetooth headset.  My computer recognizes it as working.  The settings in RC show that I have that microphone selected, but nothing is working. 
on Dec 19, 2018 at 1:07pm   •  0 likes
I have tested there, and when I speak, it shows that it is picking up audio.  But when I make a call, you cannot hear me. 

on Jan 14, 2019 at 11:19am   •  0 likes
Just chiming in that we have a number of users with different models of Logitech headsets, all working fine with RC on various machines.
on Jul 29, 2020 at 9:02pm   •  0 likes
It may be not recognizing your app and the default sound input - check the settings gear in the RingCentral Phone APP

Then  check the Windows Sound Control Panel to show it is the "default" sound source for the Microphone 
on Jan 10, 2019 at 1:45pm   •  0 likes
Have the same issue - I've used a Logitech headset for years without a problem - three to four weeks ago the headset stop working with the Ring Central Softphone app both on my computer and iPhone.  Headset works perfectly otherwise  -  what's up Ring Central, what did your last update break?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us