News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
TCR Issue
Tags: tcr
Mar 31, 2023 at 5:48am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Jason Strange

Hello! I submitted a manual PDF for approval 02/16. I called several times as the 30 day mark approached and they kept sending me to TCR. TCR reps kept telling me they were escalating it with no follow-up. I called in around 10 times and no one at RC could give me an answer on what was going on. Each phone call was between 45 minutes to an hour, who has time for that? I noticed after submitting the PDF there was the portal in the back-end so I submitted it through the portal and registered the brand. That took a few days for approval and then registered the campaign next. Campaign has been pending since 03/10 now with no approval. I called back in yesterday and got TCR and they said they were going to escalate the case (laughing emoji). I asked what that would do and she really didn't have an answer. I told her I had email verifications that my form was submitted 02/16 and then she stated oh, it's 30 business days from that day, you will need to call back in on 03/31 because that will be 30 business days. I was taken back that she really wanted me to hang up after 45 minutes and call back in today to escalate the case, even though I've "escalated the case" 10 times. If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm beyond frustrated. We added a new line that of which txt has been 100% blocked which has to do with TCR (I guess).

on Apr 7, 2023 at 5:53am   •  0 likes

Is there anyone from RingCentral that can help? I just chatted with support again and their solution was to continue checking the portal for approval. How is that customer service?

on Apr 7, 2023 at 10:52am   •  0 likes

Unfortunately there are numerous parties that need to approve your campaign before it is officially valid to be used for SMS. This means it can take 20+ days for a campaign to be approved once submitted in the Admin Portal. If your brand registration is taking longer than 5 days (this is typically done in minutes) or your campaign is taking more than 25 days please let me know your Campaign ID and I will dig into what is happening.

on Feb 8, 2024 at 8:18am   •  0 likes

Hi @Mike Stowe can you please also help me what next step should I take? Mine has been in circle for 3 weeks now.

on Feb 8, 2024 at 9:39am   •  0 likes

@Mahir Allan Please shoot an email to our Community team and we can assist further. Community.Support@ringcentral.com

on Apr 2, 2023 at 6:37am   •  1 likes

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We've been waiting for months on this account to have the ability to send messages from a newer extension.

on Apr 2, 2023 at 8:18pm   •  0 likes

We joined RC on February 1 and then learned of the TCR requirement. Our campaigns were finally approved on March 2 and March 17. We then ported our company number over on March 22. We provisioned the number for SMS campaign on March 22, and as of 4/2/2023, the SMS is not working.

No one at RingCentral has been helpful.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us