News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Issue with RingCentral App on iPhone – Calls Not Ringing Properly
Tags: ringcentral app
Dec 15, 2023 at 11:49am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
eliot-houman

Dear RingCentral Support Team,

I'm writing to report a recent issue I've encountered with the RingCentral app on my iPhone. Since Wednesday of this week, I've noticed that calls to extension (147) are not ringing correctly on my iPhone. My user is Eliot Houman, extension 101. Specifically, the app only rings for about half a second on my iphone and then stops, making it impossible to answer calls on my iPhone. These calls are supposed to be routed simultaneously to both my desktop app and my mobile phone. While the desktop app rings normally for the full duration of the call, the issue seems to be isolated to the mobile app on my iPhone.

This abrupt stop in ringing is causing significant inconvenience, and I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. Could you please investigate this issue and provide guidance on how to fix it?

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

on Dec 20, 2023 at 11:45am   •  0 likes

Have you gotten a resolution for this? My phone is currently doing the same thing.

on Dec 15, 2023 at 1:54pm   •  0 likes

Hi @eliot-houman, please submit a report using your mobile app providing the details of your issue. Click your profile picture > scroll down to Help > click Report an Issue.

1 Answer
answered on Dec 21, 2023 at 1:29pm  

This is happening for all members in my call queue too. Following. Will report the issue also.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us