News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Interval Data
Tags: analytics and reporting
Jul 13, 2022 at 6:55am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Jeff Kamin

I am attempting to build IDP's from my MVP data. The "Trend" graph shows me that the data is there, I just need it in a more digestible format. Is there a report that would show interval call arrival by hour and by day of week? If not, is there a way I can add the "Trend" into an exportable document? The only options it give me to export the trend are excel or PDF (others give the CSV option). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

on Jul 20, 2022 at 9:46am   •  1 likes

Hi @Jeff Kamin are you using Line of Business Analytics API or Call Log for getting the data as I'm assuming you're talking about call data correct?

on Jul 20, 2022 at 9:58am   •  0 likes

I was not using API data, rather trying to export views that we see in performance reports. I can tell the data is available I just dont know how to get it :)

on Jul 20, 2022 at 10:50am   •  0 likes

Got it, let me move to our 'Users' community and they should be able to help you with this.

on Jul 20, 2022 at 10:57am   •  0 likes

Thank you! First time using the forum ,didnt know where I should post things :)

on Jul 13, 2022 at 8:39am   •  0 likes

I don't really understand what you are talking about. Your question is really vague. What is that "Trend" graph? Where is that graph? What is the expecting more digestible format?

It seems you're using some app to access the data and if so, your question is a user question and should not be posted in this developer community. It should be posted in the user community instead.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us