News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Campaign Registry staff says SMS not working is because of RingCentral
Tags: sms and text messaging
Mar 16, 2023 at 8:09am   •   0 replies  •  0 likes
Jeremy Younger

So after an email conversation with The Campaign Registry's account manager Brandon Ramirez, he states that if SMS is not being delivered from a phone number that belongs to RingCentral to whatever carrier, then that is a problem at RingCentral, and that RC has to solve it. Brandon infers that TCR is not a gate keeper for an SMS message to be sent from RC to a carrier, in that the carrier IS NOT checking with the TCR for a GO/NOGO list until after the deadline.

My site currently cannot use SMS on just one (and only) new line we ported in from Verizon in January. I am talking SMS between two RingCentral telephone numbers, in the same account, does not work to this one number, in or out. All of our other SMS from our account is working for now, though our campaign is still in a pending state from my RC admin interface.

Has anyone else had any conversation with The Campaign Registry, and if so, are you receiving the same messaging? Thanks.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us