question

Alexander Berlin avatar image
Alexander Berlin asked Alexander Berlin published

Problem assigning line keys

Hello!

I previously changed line keys 3 to 12 on my Poly 450 phone to presence for other users. Now, I would like to restore the lines to have customizable line keys 3 and 4 assigned back to the user (in addition to line keys 1 and 2) and make the rest of the lines (5-12) available for presence. However, if I try to remove presence from another extension on lines 3 and 4, the system does not let me assign a line key back to the user (such as User 1 on line keys 1-4), only another extension, so if I delete it, there is a blank assignment on lines 3 and 4 and I can’t even press that button. This means that I either have 2 lines on this extension (and the user won’t be able to pick up more than 2 calls) or all 12 assigned to the user, but I can’t have 3 or 4 and the rest be used for presence. That doesn’t make sense to me. Can that be changed?

I tried going through the Web Interface, but it did not change the actual line key assignments on the phone (Web interface shows that I have 4 line keys as User, but the phone still only shows 2 line keys labeled User and keys 3 and 4 don’t work even after restarting the phone). Please let me know…

Any help would be appreciated!

presencedigital lines
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app