question

Susan Pieroni avatar image
Susan Pieroni asked mary-community-moderator commented

Cases being closed frustation

Why are some cases being closed due to "customer no response" when I have been responding via email and/or waiting for updates from the support staff. This is extremely frustrating when I am assuming a case is being worked on only to receive an email saying it was closed due to no response.

web case
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joe Cache avatar image Joe Cache commented ·

This has been happening since we signed on with RC. It's inherit in their system/culture. We found having a direct connection to your account rep helps when you want to force choke someone.

What I love is them calling on the weekend, and giving that same excuse... 'oh we tried to contact you at 3am - you never answered. closing the case...'

Good luck.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hello Susan, I noticed that there are a few cases on your account. Could you kindly provide me with the case number(s) so that I can look into them and assist you further? Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Mary,

The latest is case #19587747.

Also, previously I would receive email alerts when someone added to my posts. I am no longer receiving those. They were very helpful since I am not always logged into the the Community.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Susan Pieroni commented ·

Thanks for the info, Susan. I will check what happened to this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app