News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Says I missed a call....but I did not and it happens each time I answer the phone!
Tags: phone
Feb 5, 2014 at 9:18pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Bill Cave

I have a single Cisco SPA 525G phone on my desk. If a call comes in, just one of the lights comes on and I take the call. My issue is that as soon as I hang up, the display says missed call. I did not miss any call. No other lights lit while I was on the call. Each time I answer a call it displays Missed Call as soon as I hang up. I've asked support for help on this issue for three weeks and they keep giving me advise that does even apply to my issue. Hope someone out there can help.

on Jan 12, 2021 at 12:05pm   •  0 likes

Did RC support ever help you fix the problem as we have had it too! Im stuck in a contract and trying to fix problems rather than spend hours with a tech that doesn't know what they are doing and still not being able to fix the problem...

2 Answers
answered on Jan 12, 2021 at 12:03pm  

AMAZING! that support doesn't get on their own board and answer the questions that customers ask!!!! another example of horrible customer service that RC gives...

answered on May 12, 2014 at 11:17pm  
I use this phone all the time so something is not right.  If you are using presence you should have at least 2 lines, If you are not using presence all 5 lines should be available.

I am puzzled on why support cant fix this one.  Sound like either the phone did not provision correctly or something crazy with the call handling.

Maybe a team viewer session to help solve this issue for you

Let me know
Chuck
Certified Ring central Installer
ckfuscone@yahoo.com

on Jan 12, 2021 at 12:07pm   •  0 likes

Do you all get any training ....cuz I've not found one person that seems to care about customer service and given adequate help. You are just on your own to trouble shoot and see if it works!

answered on May 9, 2014 at 12:26pm  
Any update on this? Having the same issue

on Jan 12, 2021 at 12:05pm   •  0 likes

did you find a solution?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us