question

Laurie Wheeler avatar image
Laurie Wheeler asked ·

Billing: Seperate billing by month

In order to get reimbursed for my telephone usage, my company needs a cost breakdown by month. Currently I see 0 for all months until the annual payment is due. Can you please break this out for me?
billingstatements
6 comments
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hi Claudio.  Accounts set up with "Invoice Billing" will not have this available. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
What is the difference?
0 Likes 0 · ·
It has to do with the different billing systems. The accounts with "invoice billing" go through a different billing system.  I have been advised they are working on improving this, but there's no ETA. At this time if you have questions regarding invoice billing, the best solution is to email  invoicebilling@ringcentral.com
0 Likes 0 · ·
I like to get the copy of the invoice in any time (like most of the systems do) from the RC Portal. How we can ask for a change of the billing system? I got a copy of an email from invoicebilling@... but was not satisfactory...
0 Likes 0 · ·
Might not be a bad idea to submit a feature request for this to see how many other members chime in. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
This page shows how to view your billing statement. 

Viewing or printing your billing statement

If you have other questions or still need help, let us know. 

Mike 
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces