question

Bill Germaine avatar image
Bill Germaine asked ·

how do I print a received fax?

print fax
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Are you opening the fax on your PC or a mobile device.  In most cases (if you are on your PC), it will open in a web browser, so you just use the browsers  File > Print options. On most of the new browsers, there is usually an options/settings icon at the top/right corner of the page which is where you will usually find the Print command. 

If you are unable to find the print option, let us know how you are opening and viewing the fax.
6 comments Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I have an mp3 that I am trying to upload as a voicemail greeting, It  sounds perfect when I preview it and you cannot even hear it when you call in. Totaly garbled. I have adobe audition and have been making edits and exporting all kinds of different formats.

NOTE: For best quality audio, RingCentral recommends the following .wav formats for your custom recording:

CCITT -Law (G711a), 8 kHz, 8 bit, mono
PCM, 8 kHz, 16 bit, mono

Nothing is working Please Help.....

If this does not work and you can't get the preview to sound like what is going out over the phone you guys should really remove it. 

0 Likes 0 · ·
The formats you posted above should work. If they are not we'll be happy to look into this for you. If you wish, you can use this link to  Open a Case .  You'll be able to upload the file and then just let us know which number/voice mail you are trying to upload it to. 

Have you tried recording the message with your desk phone or cell phone? (It's not recommended to use a computer)  If so what was the result? 
Here are instructions for those methods if you need them:  Uploading voicemail greetings for your Messages-Only extension
0 Likes 0 · ·
Snap recordings works extreamily well with Ring Central.  I use them for all custom recordings.  Cost effective and works well

Check them out at SnapRecordings.com  

Chuck
Certified RC Installer
chuckfuscone@gmail.com
1 Like 1 · ·
I have used the phone to create a recording - same problem - sounds fine in preview and terrible on an actual call.
0 Likes 0 · ·
I too am having problems with the quality with regular mp3 files.

I've been using garageband to record my messages and prompts. Exporting them as MP3's and then converting them to wav files. The wav file settings are mono 8000hz. 

This seems to be the best so far. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces