question

Christina Mager Apfel avatar image
Christina Mager Apfel asked ·

Hardphone no longer rings on incoming calls

I have a Polycom VVX 310.  Recently, it stopped ringing when I have an incoming call.  Does anyone have any insight on how to resolve this issue?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Christina, please clarify.  You said the softphone no longer rings, then said the Polycom doesn't ring.  Which one isn't ringing? or both? 

Also see  Troubleshooting Calls going straight to voicemail

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Christina Mager Apfel avatar image
Christina Mager Apfel answered ·
Sorry about the confusion. It's the Polycom that isn't ringing. I have my account set up so that when I get an incoming call it is supposed to ring on both my cell phone and my Polycom. It only rings on my cell phone.
1 comment Share

Ok.  Thx.  Please see the link posted above...this will help troubleshoot.  Make sure to check Call Handling & Forwarding to see if the phone is Active & reboot the phone. 

NOTE: the cell phone app will always ring before the hardphone if you have Desktop/Smartphone turned ON.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces