question

ata avatar image
ata asked ·

How long does it take for support to resolve your issues on average? I have had a ticket open for 6 days.

What are your experiences with Ring Central support?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
You should always have an update to your tickets anywhere from 24-48 hours.  If you have not heard anything you are welcome to post your ticket number here and we can check the status for you. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ata avatar image
ata answered ·

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Hello, I have followed up on your case.  

Also, please contact the Support Agent Directly by loggin in to  http://success.ringcentral.com/RCContactSupp
Select contact support, and you will be able to see view: all open cases at the bottom of the page. Select the case number and " add comment" with your best call back number. 

ata avatar image
ata answered ·
I have logged into support, and each agent I talk to tells me I will hear back from this level 2 who has been assigned my case. I have reached out to him twice, each time leaving a message.
I do appreciate your help. 
5 comments Share

They will be in touch with you soon.  

Note: I recommend adding a comment to the case directly over calling in, b/c that way the case comment goes directly to the agent who owns the case...and that way your comments are recorded in the case notes. :-) 
0 Likes 0 · ·
I will keep that in mind. Hopefully I will not have to reach out to support in the future.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Still no word from support.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Thank you for letting me know, I e-mailed the agent's team lead. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Canceled service. Was never able to resolve issue with this "tech". 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces