question

Bryan Hall avatar image
Bryan Hall asked ·

CLIAwaved Music

What is the current (5/2/16) music you hear when you are put on hold at CLIAwaved.com/?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
@Bryan - Can you please clarify your question regarding hold music? The link you provided is 3rd party, and we are not sure how this link is in question to hold music? 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Bryan Hall avatar image
Bryan Hall answered ·
I am trying to figure out what the song is you hear when put on hold at CLIAwaived, Inc. Their toll-free number is 1-888-882-7739. The link was suppose to identify the company, not actually link to the music in question, sorry for the confusion. 
1 comment Share

Bryan - RingCentral's hold music by default is "acoustic", however each account/user has the option to change theirs or customize it if they choose to.   

Can I ask why you are wanting to know what specific hold music this customer has? 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Bryan Hall avatar image
Bryan Hall answered ·
I liked the 10 seconds I heard, and was wanting to hear the entire piece. It is a jazzy-waltz song. Thanks.
1 comment Share

Awesome! Glad you liked it.  If you login to your RingCentral Account and you can listen to the entire Default - Acoustic song there! :-) 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces