question

dennis-lebar2426 avatar image
dennis-lebar2426 asked ·

RingCentral Partner Portal - HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Welcome to the RingCentral Partner Portal Before you can access our new Partner Portal, you need to create a memorable password. Passwords must contain 6 characters. The most secure passwords always contain a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols.

Click Here

And guess what ???
-----------------------------------------------
Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
-----------------------------------------------

What is it with RingCentral lately ???????

topic-default
1 comment
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

This is something totally different. This is the new Partner Portal for RingCentral Partners. It went active today and it has to do with a link to create a new password.

1 Like 1 · ·
dennis-lebar2426 answered ·
I am using Chrome, I cleared all browser data, tried again, same issue.  I have tried IE and same message.  How can it be a browser issue if it says the resource is not found ?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Hello Dennis -
  • What web browser are you using? 
  • Have you tried a different one? 
Let me know
- Kim

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
@Kim - I got the same error with Firefox (latest version).
@Dennis - I brought up the Partner Portal as I always had and it brought me to the new version. I clicked on "Forgot my password" and it sent my username (used now instead of email address) and a password reset to my email address on record. I then used that to log in.

I noticed that not all the records were correct and I was missing records. I need to contact them about that.

Thank You..... I have no idea why I did not think about trying that..... I was able to reset it and I am in.  Thank You Again Jan.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Can you post the link here so we can have our team look into this? 

LOL..... Yes you re right Jan my profile is wrong and I do not have any customers in mine.... YEAH !!! here we go....

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces