question

marco-oben1909 avatar image
marco-oben1909 asked mary-community-moderator edited

Press 1 when on Call Queue - wants to remove it

Press 1 when on Call Queue - wants to remove it
call queues
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Bruce Bachant avatar image
Bruce Bachant answered

I've read through old posts on this subject but could not find an answer.

Has anyone figure out how to remove the "press 1" step when calls are forwarded to a cell phone?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

LeAnne Wilson avatar image
LeAnne Wilson answered

i would like this answer too!

1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered 9 3 auto Service commented

Hello,

There is no option to remove the "press 1 to answer" for Non-Ringcentral numbers. We can only turn it off when calls are forwarded to your app or deskphone. You may submit a feature request for this. Please specify that you want to have an option to remove "Press 1" for non-ringcentral numbers. For guide on how to submit, please read this article Submitting and Voting for Product Ideas

2 comments
1 |3000

9 3 auto Service avatar image 9 3 auto Service commented ·

Is there plans down the road to make this an option?

0 Likes 0 ·
9 3 auto Service avatar image 9 3 auto Service commented ·

The reason I ask, is because when we are not up front in our shop its nice it rolls over to a cell phone. GoogleVoice has this as an option.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app