question

lance-k4702 avatar image
lance-k4702 asked ·

Cannot log into Ringcental Android app

Update the Ringcentral Android app on my Samsung S7 cell phone. Now I cannot log into the app. I type in my Ringcentral phone number and password, a "Please wait..." pops up, but it never logs me in. What do I need to do to log-in?       
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

luke2909 avatar image
luke2909 answered ·
Hi Lance. Can you confirm if you've tried restarting the phone? If you've done that already could you try to uninstall and reinstall the app?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lance-k4702 avatar image
lance-k4702 answered ·
I have already tried both these options and still cannot login.

lance-k4702 avatar image
lance-k4702 answered ·
It does not matter if it is Wi-Fi or cellular. I do not have another phone or tablet to try it on. My Ringcentral app was working fine, then my phone did a Ringcentral app update through the Google Play Store and now when I try to login it just read please wait. Attache is a screen shot.      

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Lance,  Did you get this to work yet?  If you haven't done so, uninstall and re-download the app again.   Please let us know what happens or if the issue persists.

Mike

lance-k4702 avatar image
lance-k4702 answered ·
Thank you, I uninstalled RingCentral app, than reinstalled it, & works. 

luke2909 avatar image
luke2909 answered ·
Thanks Lance. Does the issue happen if you are on Wi-Fi or cellular data? Is there another Android/iOS device (even a tablet or something without a microphone) that you could use to try logging in and see if it is associated with the software on your Samsung or if it could be related to your account?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces