question

beskid avatar image
beskid asked ·

Technical Support Sucks

This company has the worst technical support I have ever experienced! It takes several days to get anything fixed. 1st level support is useless, everything needs to be escalated. Then once it is fixed you will get nonstop emails and phone calls asking if it is resolved.
topic-default
1 comment
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Get this, I had to go all the way to Polycom to get the information to set up my phone. It was as simple as updating the firmware. Had this been ANYWHERE in the documentation - which is so outdated as to actually do more harm than good - I could have done it in hours, not days.

0 Likes 0 · ·
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Sorry to hear about this experience.  It looks like there might be multiple accounts associated with your profile/email address.   We've made this a private conversation so that we can gather more details and escalate any unresolved issues that you might have.  Can you please reply back with the main phone number on the account with the issue, and any other details we should know about.  

Mike

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Todd Hill avatar image
Todd Hill answered ·

SAME! Worst of the worst! I opened a ticket to ask a question and when tech support responded asking for a screenshot, I got a response to sending the screenshot that the case was closed. I once sent a request specifically asking them to email me because I could not answer the phone and they called me! No matter WHAT my issue is, they waste tons of time for the simplest of fixes and then waste even MORE of my time claiming their interest in my satisfaction!! And have you tried to log into your cases, after already logging into support? AFTER ALREADY BEING LOGGED INTO RingCentral? Yeah, maddeningly unhelpful. Even this forum - you try to enter something useful, and you go into login loop hell and have to re-locate what you were doing! I've reached the point that if it requires support to help me, whatever that function is, I can live without it.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces