question

life avatar image
life asked ·

Waiting for account manager - Again - third account manager.

Still waiting for account manager to credit my account.  My account manager is supposed to be crediting me.  This is the third account manager who has promised the same thing for three months.  When she does I will not owe the current bill.  But now billing is threatening to terminate service because she has once again NOT DONE HER JOB.   Please contact me. I dont like to be threatened with termination of service when you are not doing your job. 

Gail
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

life avatar image
life answered ·
Thank you so so much for this advice.  I have such a hard time not believing and trusting that companies and the people that work there are not going to just do the right thing.  In the future I will follow up every conversation with an email.  It's just so exhausting.   Thank you again.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

life avatar image
life answered ·
No not yet. Still waiting for a call back.

chris-duquette avatar image
chris-duquette answered ·
Were you ever able to get your issues addressed and resolved?

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey LIFE,

We were told by Maria that your concerns were addressed on Wednesday - 1/31/18.

Please email us more information at community.support@ringcentral.com 

life avatar image
life answered ·
No they were not. She addressed the issue only partially. She was supposed to adjust the current month so I could pay the bill. She did not do that. She was supposed to make a complete price adjustment to my account going forward that has not been done.

chris-duquette avatar image
chris-duquette answered ·
i hope an agent or board mod would see this and reach out to assist you ASAP. 

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello LIFE,

Maria followed up with me just now. The refund has been submitted and is pending - refunds can take 3-5 business days depending upon your bank.

Your account has also been updated to reflect the current pricing - again, things like this can take a few days to fully reflect in the system. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces