question

colton-martinkus9602 avatar image
colton-martinkus9602 asked ·

Asus Zenfone 3 Auto Start

Hi all,

I recently updated to Android 8.0.0 on my Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE552KL) and since the update my Glip and RC phone apps do not push notifications they just stay silent

I have enabled all permissions in the regular OS settings and also enabled auto start permissions. In the PowerMaster settings I have also turned off the "Auto Deny apps from auto-starting" setting

I'm not sure if there is a setting that I might be missing here, or if someone can point me in the right direction? I'm wondering if the new OS update to 8 is causing the issue here?

I'm using Glip 5.0.0.1.082
RC Phone 10.0.2.1.7

Thanks
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Colton,

That is very odd and we want to investigate this ASAP. Please open a case so we can gather the debug logs from Glip as well as the RingCentral Phone for Android

2 comments Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

it just shows the log in, and then brings me to my home screen 

0 Likes 0 · ·
Again, weird. You can always call in or open a Chat session.

Once you're logged in you should be able to create a case by following these steps:

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces