question

david-reed avatar image
david-reed asked ·

Issues with Reports

My reporting is days old Currently its the 4-5-2018 and my user activity report only shows data up to the 4-2-2018... Can someone help me with this? Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Better presence live reporting.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

david-reed avatar image
david-reed answered ·
Hey Saadet, 

thanks for your help. Each time I clock on open a case it just directs me to sign in thats it. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

david-reed avatar image
david-reed answered ·
signing in works fine, no errors

david-reed avatar image
david-reed answered ·
that is not happening. 
1 comment Share

Hmmm...that's odd. What are you seeing?
0 Likes 0 · ·
abbey-atanasoff avatar image
abbey-atanasoff answered ·
Our reporting also hasn't updated since 4/2. Wondering if this is at all related to Tuesday's outage?

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hi Abbey, I have confirmed that we are still investigating an issue with Reports. Please open a case and include the following information in your notes:

Parent Case 06990427, INC-20605, & DATA-866 

Mike Vu avatar image
Mike Vu answered ·
Hi, we are also experiencing an issue with the reports as the call logs show a much higher volume of calls within the same time frame of the historical report. A case was sent, but we need these reports to monitor the team performance.

saadet.swift answered ·
Hey David,

Please open a case so we can take a look!

saadet.swift answered ·
Hey David, it will ask you to sign in so that we can gather your account information. Are you having issues signing in? Or are you receiving an error message at all?

saadet.swift answered ·
So once you sign in it should redirect you to this page:

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces