question

dona-bowe avatar image
dona-bowe asked ·

Church has main # that everyone calls. Is there a way to import this into main # contacts so I can see the contact name when main # called?

We are a church and we have a main number that all the members call. Is there a way to import this into the primary phone number - not personal so that when they call the main number I can see the contact name?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Dona,

I don't quite follow....what are you trying to accomplish?
1 comment Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Saadet...I think Dona wants to know if there's a way to import all the church member's numbers as personal contacts for the main number/extension. Then they can see the name of the person calling rather than just the number when the main number is called..

I could be wrong but after reading it about 20 times, this is what I came away with. Dona, correct me if I am wrong or verify my assessment if I am correct.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces