question

ken-reynar avatar image
ken-reynar asked ronda-tappan1531 answered

Aggravation with Support - Billing Issue

I've had an unusual charge appear on our last billing statement. I've attempted to open a chat but no agent ever appears. I've attempted to open a case but get an error message. I don't know how else to get a response from RingCentral. Can someone please call me?

billing
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ronda-tappan1531 avatar image
ronda-tappan1531 answered
You should contact support (877) 792-2973 and/or sales to get better help.  This is a community forum. If you have an account representative, you can work directly with him/her.  If you want me to help look it up, just email me your main company number and my inside rep can help you.   My email is: ronda@tappansolutions.com
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Thanks Ronda!

Hey Ken, I also created a case for you that is going to our Sales Team. They should be contacting you today :)
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app