Question

Upgraded to Premium, number of attendees on Meetings still limited to 4...

• 22 May 2019
  • 7 replies

We recently upgraded from standard to premium so we can get rid of gotomeeting and use Ringcentral for online presentations as well, but it turns out we are still limited to 4 attendees per meeting which is really frustrating...

All I got from support is that they are aware of it, which doesn't mean anything.

I just wanted to find out any details. I do software development myself and I try not to commit to deadlines, but I would like to understand if this being investigated currently, somewhere on the road map for this sprint, next sprint, or just somewhere at the end of a mile long queue in Jira...

7 replies

AFAIK, you must buy Large Meeting packages and assign them to your users if you want to go beyond that limit. But I agree: it is frustrating.
How do you do that? 
Pricing plan just says you receive 4 participants on standard and 50 on premium...
Thanks J.B. and JF Fortin for stepping in and helping out :) 
Good news! A fix is scheduled for June 5th (as long as everything goes well). Maciej, could you provide me an update on June 6th? :)
Thank you! Will do.
Hi,
seems to be working now.
Thank you for your help with that again!

Well, that doesn't seem right, as I could have done that without upgrading to premium.
Why should I pay extra 11 for the license, when the pricing plan says it's already included in the premium plan?