question

leor-hemo avatar image
leor-hemo asked ·

worst customer service

I have been trying to get customer service to help me create a new user for 5 days and all I get is excuses. Wanted to terminate my service but the agent on the call was not interested in helping just repeating that I am locked into a contract and it will take 24-48 hours to get a supervisor to call me back. 24-48 hours to speak to a supervisor?!?
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

leor-hemo avatar image
leor-hemo answered ·
I appreciate your response but I shouldn't have to take this issue in public to get attention to my issues

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hi Leor, I'm really sorry for this experience. I've contacted your Account Manager and their supervisor. Hopefully they will give you a call soon!

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
I agree. That's why I'm also going to have our Quality Assurance team look into what happened :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app