News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
RingCentral Unified app for UK, bugs and questions
Tags: ringcentral app
Jul 29, 2019 at 4:46am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
nathan-goff
  1. We're a UK RingCentral customer and currently use the Unified (all-in-one) app for Glip and Phone capabilities. I'm told that the US also have Meetings integrated into the Unified app but this is not out in the UK yet, thus we are using a separate application for that. When will RingCentral UK unified app include meetings?
  2. RingCentral to Salesforce integration - We're having troubles with opening the SalesForce integration on the unified app, the screen asks me to log in, after logging into SalesForce through the RingCentral unified app I get a blank screen. Support have told me that this integration is not yet working, so not sure why we even have the option to set it up yet?
  3. Salesforce to RingCentral integration - When logged into Salesforce.com I have linked our RingCentral account to this and am able to make outbound calls ONLY using our main company number, when trying to dial out as my direct dial I receive an error. Support have said that I need to use the RingCentral phone application for desktop. Reluctant to download this (as this will be my third RingCentral application) I did and this did resolve the issue but ideally I need this working on the unified application so I don't have to go around to all my staff and install the RingCentral phone application.

When will the integrations work using the unified app and when will the updated app (with meetings) be available to the UK?

Thanks in advance,

Nathan

2 Answers
answered on Sep 4, 2019 at 5:49am  
Hi thanks for this, this was added in the recent Unified app update.

I have managed to get Meetings working from within the app now. But I am unable to link this to my Outlook calendar rather than "Office 365". When using the Meeting app I am able to open the invitation through Outlook and send to my recipients. When using the Unified app I am unable to send the invitation using Outlook, instead I only have the Office 365 (browser based) or Google. 

Thanks,
Nathan

answered on Aug 6, 2019 at 8:51am  
Hi Nathan, 

Please make sure you have "RC Meetings Embedded" selected under Video Service in the Meetings Settings section? 

SF integration v 6.x should be available in the UK as well! 

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us