News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Problems after update
Tags: phone
Oct 28, 2019 at 9:14am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
carol-anne-hartman
Is anyone else having problems after this latest update? We've got weird things happening, like multiple calls coming in from the same # at the same time, calls dropping for no reason, statuses not updating on the HUD and on the mobile app. 
on Oct 31, 2019 at 10:39am   •  0 likes
Hey Carol, are you still having issues?
on May 14, 2021 at 9:56am   •  0 likes

I updated the new Ring Central App and it is very difficult to read now because there is no contrast between the split screens. There used to be a blue strip on the left with white lettering that made it easier to see who messaged you and it was a contrast to the right side which was the teams. Also, the calendar is not as accessible as before. I learned that if you click on the tray icon and go to All Events you can get to it, but it shows the events in list form rather than the monthly calendar. In order to get to the monthly calendar I need to click on Monthly. Way to many steps! Any way to change this back?

on Oct 29, 2019 at 9:01am   •  0 likes
HUD is intermittently not working properly. Not showing correct status or not popping up window on an incoming call.
on Oct 28, 2019 at 9:19am   •  0 likes
I have had a few reports of the desktop app not updating user statuses and call state in the HUD. It has been sporadic and not constant. I have not taken the time yet to engage support.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us