Thank you for your reply. I tried to include the individual users in the report as well the ring group extension. What I found was that the sum of the calls for each of the individuals did not add up to the number of calls for the ring group extension. In fact the sum of the individuals was less than that of the Ring Group. This told me that the calls that come to the individual user by way of the ring group are not included in the individual totals listed on the performance report.
I reached out to support, and they tried to pull some test data to find out if this could be done!
In Analytics, you can filter the performance reports by individual user extensions, which we think should show the performance data for that Ring Group. We didn't have enough test data to confirm, but it is worth trying it out!