question

prema-ball avatar image
prema-ball asked ·

Cannot access messages from auto receptionist

I'm usually fairly savvy at navigating through programs/sites/apps... but for whatever reason I'm having a very difficult time retrieving messages from my auto-receptionist.  Specifically I'm trying to get a fax that came in.  

I log in to the admin portal, with my credentials. 

It shows my personal extension, not our overall company access.  I am listed as a Super Admin so I can do just about anything but seem to get the messages from group (customer service/sales/billing/etc) call queue.  When I click on it, it asks for the password of that user.  I enter my password and it says incorrect.  I never created those as users so there is no password associated with them.  
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

prema-ball avatar image
prema-ball answered ·
but there is no extension for "customer service"  it's under the calling directory as 1 but there's no user to access.  
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I understand, thanks for the clarification.
I would highly suggest opening a case so our phone support will be able to check it for us. 

Thanks! 
0 Likes 0 · ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered ·
Hello Prema, 

Apologies, if there is no user under that extension, we can reset the password from Users > Ext > User Details > Change password.

By then, you will be able to have access to those voicemails.

Thanks! 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces