question

mathi-kumar1830 avatar image
mathi-kumar1830 asked benjamin-dean answered

RingCentral WEBRTC

Dear Team,

Greetings!!!

I have working in RingCentral WEBRTC in our CRM. I have tried demo given by your gitub repo. That's working good (RingCentral SDK Version 2.0). But when i am try the same in my product it doesn't work.(Product RIngCentral Version 1.4)

So i have few questions.

1) RingCentral WebRTC only supports in RingCentral SDK Version 2.0.6 ? (We are using 1.4)

2) And Registering with the SIP could be done only during RIngCentral login ?

My problem is not able receive sipInfo even after the calling below endpoint.

platform.post('/client-info/sip-provision', {

sipInfo: [{

transport: 'WSS' }]

});

I am receiving only sipFlags.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks,

Mathikumar.C

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Could you please provide the complete request and response (with headers, and removing any sensitive information)?
What is your application ID please?
Are you unable to upgrade your version of the RingCentral JS SDK to version 2.x.x?
Where are you running the RingCentral JS SDK (server-side, client-side, or both)?
What language/application stack are you using please?

The WebRTC actually has the RingCentral JS SDK bundled with it as a dependency (via Bower). Since this version is bundled for you, have you used the 'bower install' command? This should install the correct version of the RingCentral JS SDK into your client-side code for you.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys