question

andy-gray3354 avatar image
andy-gray3354 asked ·

Is there a preferred ATS (Applicant Tracking Software) that integrates well with Ring Central?

Is there a preferred ATS (Applicant Tracking Software) that integrates well with Ring Central? I am a recruiter and would like my call/text logs to be integrated into an ATS. Thx!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

andy-gray3354 avatar image
andy-gray3354 answered ·
I currently use Zoho Recruit. Any plans n integration there? What about ZipRecruiter?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered ·
Keep a weather eye on the RingCentral App Gallery, serendipity may be in your very near future:  https://developers.ringcentral.com/app-gallery.html

Crelate Onboarding avatar image
Crelate Onboarding answered ·

Hi @andy-gray! Crelate, a unified ATS and recruiting CRM solution, now integrates directly with RingCentral. Recruiters can text/call candidates and clients while RingCentral interactions are stored under the affiliated contact records.

Here is a video of the integration.

Hope this helps!

1569525861075.png (332.5 KiB)

Anirban Sen Chowdhary avatar image
Anirban Sen Chowdhary answered ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.