Question

'My Case Portal' login error

• 20 August 2020
  • 6 replies

I can login support portal, but when I am trying accessing 'My Case Portal', it asks me to login again. But I always get error when login with same account for support portal. The error message is ,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REGISTRATION_HANDLER_ERROR

Your identity provider sent incorrect information'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what does it mean.

6 replies

Hello Harry,

We fix the issue. Please clear the cache and cookies of your browser before logging in.

Can you now try to log in to your Case Portal?

Thanks!

I've been having this issue for months. Clearing cache and cookies does nothing to help, and it occurs regardless of which browser I'm using.

Userlevel 2

@Corey McDaniel This is a known issue. Our team is working to correct. We'll update here on Community when it's been resolved.

I am also having the same issue. Tried four different browsers with the same results.

I'm experiencing this same problem. Unfortunately, the steps listed to clear browsing data and restart the browser have not allowed me to workaround this issue. Can you assist?

Thanks,

Brad

I'm having this same issue but clearing cookies/cache and restarting browser hasn't helped. How can I resolve this?