question

Neal Waiser avatar image
Neal Waiser asked ·

Voice Mail Greeting

Is it possible to have two different custom greetings for my voice mail message? I'd like to record an alternate custom greeting when I am out of the office/vacation. I only see an option to record only one custom or use the Ring Central default voice mail message. Thanks.

voicemailgreetings
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered ·

Hello @Neal Waiser, you can do that by enabling your custom rule under your extension settings. Please click HERE to know more about it. Thank you!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Neal Waiser avatar image
Neal Waiser answered ·

Thank you for this but that still does not give me the option to record a different custom message than my regular message after I define my conditions. I would like to be able to record two different custom messages, one for when I am in the office and when for when I am not in the office.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces