One of my user's has an odd problem. Let's short cut this by saying that I've reproduced the same issue on multiple computers in multiple locations with multiple web browsers. This issue only happens with one user. Others are not affected.
Here's what happens:
1. Login to app.ringcentral.com
2. Click Messages on the left.
3. Browser freezes and tab consumes memory until the browser crashes or you force close.
I suspect what's happening is that his Messages has a bunch of users that are no longer with the organization. Also, I notice there are two "Law Clerk" users listed on the left. The bottom one is always selected and the browser freezes before I can do anything else. If I stay out of Messages, everything works fine.
Here are my questions:
1. Is there a way to clear out the profile for the web apps, at least so that the default conversation is not this potentially broken Law Clerk that doesn't exist anymore.
2. I notice on the 7th that Glip (Jupiter) was installed. Should I remove that? He says the issue didn't appear until an "upgrade." What will happen if I remove Glip (Jupiter)?
Any other thoughts are welcome. I have a ticket into RC but I don't know if they're going to call back. They said they would within 30 but it's been two hours so ha ha ha.