News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
AudioCodes MP-124 on RingCentral
Tags: audiocodes
Jan 26, 2021 at 7:55am   •   5 replies  •  0 likes
David Harrell

We are less than a month from go live on RC and I'm still fighting trying to get AudioCodes MP-124 devices to work properly with RC. I get the analog ports to show as registered both on the Audiocodes as well as on the RC side. But every time I lift a handset, I get nothing but a fast busy as soon as it is lifted. The logs on the AudioCodes shows constant rebuilding of the outbound proxy connections, so I believe that is where the problem originates, but nothing I've tried seems to help with this issue.

Does anybody have experience getting these to function properly

on Jan 29, 2021 at 2:20pm   •  0 likes

Yes, finally figured out the root causes of our issues. The MP-124s have an amphenol connector that looks properly keyed, but you can actually put a cable on upside down with no effort. Everything looked good, then I finally was able to determine through random chance that when the phone on port 23 was taken off hook, the light for port 3 was lighting up. I've proven the upside down cable on 3 different MP-124 units and 5 cables, some I built and some were store bought. Makes no difference. Can't do the same thing on a Cisco VG-224. So there is something not quite to spec on their port interfaces they put on that. The actual connection to RC was not the issue.

on Mar 30, 2021 at 1:09pm   •  0 likes

Hello David, I'm having trouble getting an AudioCodes device registered as well. The device is MP-118, so not the same that you were working with. I was wondering if you had any instructions on how to have it setup and configured properly so that it would register on RingCentral. Would appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks.

on Mar 30, 2021 at 1:28pm   •  0 likes

Kim, I can give you a few recommendations. First, make sure you are running the latest code level on the AC devices. I had no luck with a version that was just a rev or two behind.

I don't have access to one of the devices where I am at the moment, but I'll come back with some top point items (assuming they are similar on your device).

on Apr 1, 2021 at 8:18am   •  0 likes

I will check the latest code level on the AC device.

on May 13, 2021 at 12:20am   •  0 likes

Does anyone have instructions on how to successfully register an AudioCodes device?

on May 13, 2021 at 11:23am   •  0 likes

Hi Daniel, you may ask an assistance from our Tech Support. Contact numbers are available here. Chat Support is also available from there.

on Jan 29, 2021 at 2:05pm   •  0 likes

Were you able to resolve this issue? My group recently completed a large campus conversion to ACO(RC) using several different models of AudioCodes Gateways.

on Jan 26, 2021 at 9:52am   •  0 likes

Hi David, there is no guarantee that this will work with RingCentral since this is an unsupported phone. You can get help with Technical Support and they can try to manually provision it for you. All of our Support numbers can be found here. You can also create a web case here.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us