News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Ring Group Increase
Tags: groups
Mar 4, 2021 at 10:55am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Steven White

My account can only have a maximum ring group user count of 30, I talked to tech support and they said the max was 50 but wasn't able to provide to me, even if I upgraded my account. Is there a way to increase my ring group count?

on Mar 8, 2021 at 8:16am   •  0 likes

@Steven White Hang tough, we're looking into this!

on Mar 8, 2021 at 8:21am   •  0 likes

Hi @Steven White, can you please clarify which type of group are you referring to? Is this for Call Queue group?

on Mar 8, 2021 at 8:35am   •  0 likes

@Mary-Community_Moderator I'm talking about a ring group within a user call handling and forwarding. We set up our queues using user accounts due to needing to send calls to specific people based on zip code for licensing reasons. Ring Groups only initially allow us to go up to 25 numbers within a ring group and tech support allowed me to go up to 30. I will be needing more than that eventually.

on Mar 8, 2021 at 9:29am   •  0 likes

Thanks @Steven, the maximum limit that can be added on call handling ring group is 30. Currently, you've reached the maximum limit. If you want to submit a feature request for increasing this, feel free to submit it in our Ideas Portal at https://ideas.ringcentral.com/

on Mar 8, 2021 at 9:35am   •  0 likes

Tech support on the phone told me it was 50

on Mar 8, 2021 at 9:42am   •  0 likes

Hey, @Steven White - my team confirmed with our Tier 2 tech support team that it is 30.
Sorry for any confusion from the original agent.

As Mary mentioned, posting an idea to increase that limit will help us to encourage the Product Team to add additional ring groups.

on Mar 8, 2021 at 9:45am   •  0 likes

I just did that. Agent I spoke with gave me this forum to post on for that as it goes directly to techs.

on Mar 8, 2021 at 11:42am   •  0 likes

Again, apologies - the agent should have directed you to the Ideas Portal. Mary has shared the link up above. Please share your idea there so other customers and users can vote on this feature addition.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us