question

Andrew Golomb avatar image
Andrew Golomb asked ·

Where can I find my contract?

I'm in the admin portal, but I can't find the actual contract term details anywhere!

billing
7 comments
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hello @Andrew Golomb! Your contract is not available in your admin portal. It would be best if you get in touch with your Account Manager. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Andrew Golomb avatar image Andrew Golomb jenn-community-moderator ♦ ·

he's not responding to my emails!

0 Likes 0 ·

My account manager never responds to me either. We used to have a local person, but now it's someone in another part of the state. I think RingCentral reduced the number of account managers company wide and they probably have more accounts than they can handle.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

I'm sure he thinks I'm trying to switch to another provider, so he doesn't want me to have my contract, but in fact, I need it for my accountant!

0 Likes 0 ·

@Andrew Golomb We're happy to assist.
We'll connect with your account manager.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ ·

@Andrew Golomb To quickly follow up - we've connected with your account manager and he should be reaching out.
Please don't hesitate to contact us directly at Community.Support@RingCentral.com if we can assist further.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app