question

Andy Anderson avatar image
Andy Anderson asked mary-community-moderator commented

Unable to modify call handling as Super Admin

I am a super admin in RC at the company I work at currently. When I try to modify my own Call Handling and Forwarding settings under the My Extension option, not under the Admin Portal, I get an error message that says "You cannot change Super Admin settings" Am I just not able to forward my calls if I am set as a Super Admin?

admin portal
10 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joe Cache avatar image Joe Cache commented ·

Yeah - your admin account is 'borked' - same thing happened here, and while my other Super Admins could alter my account, I couldn't do any changes to my account.

Have them look at ticket 12289363 for the fix.

Good luck!

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Andy, may I know which specific setting did you try to change?

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy Anderson avatar image Andy Anderson mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

so either under my extension>>Call Handling Rules>>Call Handling & Forwarding. I attempt to change any of these settings and click save gives me the error message.

Alternatively, I can go through the admin portal to User List>>Users with Extensions>>Call Handling & Forwarding but I still get the same error pop up when I attempt to click save

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Andy Anderson commented ·

Are you able to modify settings of other extensions?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app