Conversations

Photo of Mike
Add Custom RingTones for Mobile App, Desktop app and Deskphones
We've had a variety of request from users to have custom ringtones on the mobile app, desktop app and desk phones.  Please comment and vo...
  • 306 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kim
RingCentral Archiver (for Dropbox, Google Drive and SFTP)
This provides an automatic back-up solution for customers to store: Voicemail Call recordings SMS messages, and Faxes How can I get Ring...
  • 24 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Article
Photo of Rooted Technology Solutions
Customize Ring Tones Based on Number, Line, Queue etc.
Clients often ask if they can get a distinctive ring tone when people call internally, or when people from the outside call a particular ...
  • 30 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Sharon George Holbrook
User Settings: Voicemail to text transcription (speech-to-text)
My previous service converted my voicemails to text in an email - does RC does this and if so how do I do that?
  • 55 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Sean Morrissey
RC Zendesk App improvements
When can we see RC enhance the Zendesk app. This app has the potential to be great, but needs some improvement
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mynd Leasing
Voicemail email attachment types (mime type)
Could you please provide the list of available attachment file types(and mime types) for Voicemail email notifications? Usually, we recei...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jason Deserio
Call Recordings: Download Options
It would be really nice if the Download Recordings feature was FTP based, or allowed a greater threshold value. Since we must keep all of...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Sean Morrissey
Call recordings: Download multiple recordings
When viewing call logs, there are checkboxes on the left of the page. You used to be able to select which recordings you wished to downlo...
  • Sean Morrissey, 4 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Michael G
Bluetooth not working on Android App
I've downloaded the Android App today to test that out. The calls do not go through my bluetooth headset at all. When I direct the calls ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived