06590693 Can a supervisor communicate with me for support?

• Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

06590693 Can a supervisor communicate with me for support?
Photo of Olga

Olga

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Cecile Glassy

Cecile Glassy, Champion

• 15,368 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
You need to login through your web portal and open a case and make the request via the Ticket System not here in the public community forum.
(Edited)
Photo of Olga

Olga

Thank you, I have done that, my case number is listed, it has been over a week and I still have no resolve.  Ring Central cannot call or transfer me and I am stuck in limbo with no way to communicate to Glip that it is important they resolve my issue.  I have a paid service to ring central.  I am hoping some public attempts for help get me some assistance?
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 39,460 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Olga,

I see that the Support Agent has been trying to reach you this morning. You can check your Case Status by clicking the button below:
Photo of Olga

Olga

Thank you, I do not see the case number listed?  When I do a search it does not show up.
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 39,460 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hmmm....can you email community.support@ringcentral.com with a phone number the agent can reach you at? I'll email them and let them know you can't see the case.
Photo of Olga

Olga

Thank you I can do that.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.