Why can't I get them from the app or desktop app? It would be perfect if it could easy to search and play back the recordings.
Now you can instantly listen to the recorded calls anytime, anywhere on your iOS devices!
- Connect with your RingCentral account seamlessly
- Access all call recordings at your fingertips
- Play back any call recordings on demand
- Search what you need instantly
- Use both in your iPhone and iPad
Is it safe to use my RingCentral credentials to login in RingRecording app?
The RingRecording app is a 3rd party developed app which integrates RingCentral's open-platform service, for security reason the account login is provided by RingCentral (similar as Facebook login). So the app cannot check your account and password.
Why it shows “No Recording Data"? How can I get a call recording?
There are two cases:
1. No "call recording" service feature or the feature is not enabled. Please check with your account administrator.
2. No call recording data. Please check whether you have "Automatic Call Recording" enabled, if not, you will need to manually tap the "record" button to start recording in each call.How can I listen to the call recordings offline?
The RingRecording app needs to download the recording audio file with internet connection when you play it first time. After it is 100% downloaded, you can listen to it offline.
How can I get the earlier recordings?
You can pull up in the recording list screen and the RingRecording app will try to download the earlier recording data in past 90 days.
I am an account administrator, how can I get all the recordings in my company?
The RingRecording app currently only support users to access their own call recordings. If you have this kind of requirements, please send an email to email@example.com.
How can I report an issue?
You can send us a log from "Settings (tap the gear icon on top-left) => Send Log” and write down the problems you meet. We will check the log and solve the problem soon.
How can I send my suggestion and feedback?
Your feedback is precious for us. Feel free to send us text or voice message from "Settings (tap the gear icon on top-left) => Send Feedback”.