This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: User Settings: Disable call waiting while on a call.
- Account type U.S
- A brief description of the business - Software development company
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested - When a user in a group is currently on a call or in dnd and a second call rings into them, they get a pop notification and the phone rings into the headset. Can we get a feature to have the call skip that user if they are currently unavailable. Right now the only option we see is to disable the ringer all together.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature - If a user is currently on the line with a customer we would like them to be able to focus on the customer they are working with. The notification is distracting and the ringing plays over the caller so our user has to ask the customer repeat themselves which looks unprofessional.
- Benefit of such feature - A better user experience for both the caller and the agent
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines 50-100