Is there a way RingCentral could increase the call cue member cap to 100 or greater?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
I am using RingCentral to connect multiple facilities with their own call cue. I want to make sure that all calls are answered, even if a specific facility doesn't answer. To do this, I'd love to create an overflow call cue that would include everyone in my organization, but I am limited to 10 call cue members per call cue. Is there a way RingCentral could increase the call cue member cap to 100 or greater?

Thanks, Garrett
Photo of Garrett

Garrett

• 106 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Danno

Danno, Champion

• 26,248 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I think the limit of 10 is based on Simultaneous ringing.  Is that what you have them set to?  If you use the other options you can add more.
Photo of Garrett

Garrett

• 106 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks, Danno! I should have mentioned this, but I would love for the cap to increase while maintaining the Simultaneous ringing capability.
Photo of Danno

Danno, Champion

• 26,248 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Oh boy!!  100 users ringing simultaneously - hope you have a 100+ gig connection. 
Photo of Brandon

Brandon, Champion

• 18,520 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I am pretty sure support can do this on the back end although I suspect they may resist increasing it to 100.  I am pretty sure I had a customer that got it increased to maybe 25 if I recall.  I would call or submit an online case to inquire.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 89,840 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
HI Garrett,  Danno and Brandon are both correct.   10 is the standard default, but if you want to open a ticket the number can be increased (up to 50) .   Just remember, you won't be able to have any forwarding rules on those users though. 

Mike 

(Edited)