Polycom VVX 410 - wireless headset recommendations

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Recommended Wireless Headsets for Desktop App

I have an office using Ringcentral on Polycom VVX 410 phones that were procured through Ringcentral.  Our old Plantronics CS540 headsets are not working properly with the polycom phones.  When we pick up a call, the headset works fine, but then after several seconds, the headset turns off, the call remains on, and you have to tap the headset button again to make the headset work.

Does anybody have a troubleshooting to help fix this particular situation? Is there a configuration change or something we can make on the desk phones?

Even if you don't have a troubleshooting tip, can you recommend a wireless headset that you know works well with the VVX410 when it is powered by Ringcentral?  We might just get new headsets if that is going to work better.

Thanks!
Photo of Matt Hradek

Matt Hradek

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Claudio (Customer)

Claudio (Customer)

• 14,170 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
We have several Jabra Pro 9470 Series paired with Polycoms VVX, In my opinion, those are the right ones, do not forget the Electronic Hook Switch to answer/hangup remotely.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,408 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for helping out Claudio. 

Matt, we also have a few that we've tested and recommend.  I'll move this post to that thread so you can see the list. 

Mike 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.