1. We have a U.S account
2. Our school ("business") consists of online teachers who use Ring Central as our primary contact for calls & text messages with hundreds of students each day.
3. The feature being requested is a 'sync' or 'refresh' button within the softphone/desktop app.
4. Currently, the only option available for importing contacts is through the Ring Central website. However, when I transition back to the softphone for all other uses, the recent numbers imported don't show. Often times, up to 15 hours later they still aren't showing.
5. In order to exclusively use the softphone as suggested by Jason Uslan, this feature is vital. A sync or refresh option would be beneficial, as it would minimize frustrations and save time. Currently, we import contacts daily (we receive new students M-F) and then aren't able to communicate with them immediately, using the softphone.
6. No related case number at this time.