We are a new user of RingCentral and have just added new Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 conference room speakerphones. Is there a way to have the Polycom RealPresence Trio have the meeting setup on the phone so as to make it easier to dial into the RingCentral Meeting?
We'd also be interested in this.
- Ability to use the Polycom 8800 natively with RC Meetings as the primary audio interface
- While in a RC Meeting, the 8800 would provide both the mic & speaker functionalities of the meeting
- Easy of use, superior call quality,
You can add us to the list too.
- Product delivery and equine services
- Ability to use the Polycom 8800 natively with RC Meetings as the primary video and audio interface
- While in a RC Meeting, the 8800 would provide both the mic, speaker, video and display functionalities of the meeting
- Make joining group meetings easier across various branches